Sunday, September 23, 2018

Unboxing of My Brother P-Touch Label Maker!

Hi Everyone!



I thought this footage was long lost! I was able to recover it and decided to post for everyone to check out. It's a video all about the unboxing of my NEW Brother P-Touch Label Maker. It was so easy to use and I just love it!



This is literally me taking it out of the box and trying to figure out how to use it. Now, it comes with instructions, but hey who needs those??!! LOL Not this girl - ok, well, once or twice I could have used them for sure! It was very similar to another label maker I have made by Casio.



Anyway, I hope you enjoy this video and please leave me comments or send me feedback. I love hearing from you!













Keep it crafty my Friends!

~Debra Brock

w/ Scrapsalot



www.facebook.com/Scrapsalot



www.scrapsalotllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment