Saturday, August 4, 2018

Organizing as a Result of Crafting


Hi Everyone!

On July 27, 2018 (original post from May 12, 2018), I posted my first blog about my plight to stop organizing. Like many of you, I spent countless hours organizing my wonderful craft supplies only to become overwhelmed by all that sits before me. I then spend countless more hours avoiding that space that should be my refuge from the daily stresses of life.

Since I began on my path of anti-organizing, I crafted AND organized more than I have in years. It's been a win-win for me! I have a spot larger than 6"x6" on my desk to work in and the floor is getting more and more clear everyday. It's amazing what a little redirection can do! I have accomplished so much in the past few weeks, I can't imagine going back to just organizing again!

Here are some of the layouts I have completed during this time. Some are kits purchased from events or ordered online and others are my own design. I've also been able to work on and complete other fun projects as well!






I would  love to hear from you if you too have decided to look the other way when it comes to organizing and just have a little crafty fun! Let me know what you did differently and how it worked for you. This method may not work for everyone, but everyone can certainly try it on for size :)

I appreciate you stopping by and if you made it this far, thanks for sticking with me! I can't wait to hear from you!


Stay crafty my friends!
~Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment